Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
1. So I already mentioned this before, but now we are on night three of Bridget falling asleep on her own! Hoooooooooooray!

2. I didn't lose my cool with Cox Communications when our Internet was down, even when they sent over a tech to fix it at the worst possible time of day, and then it went down two hours later. All seems to be well now, and I don't even need to go to Confession after the ordeal.

3. My mom came to visit on Sunday and stayed until Tuesday afternoon, and while I didn't diet while she was here, I'm still down 9 lbs from my starting weight, which is impressive to me. I need to get back on my full-scale, calorie-counting bandwagon, but I think I'm learning to make healthy food choices sloooooowly.

What did you do this week? Celebrate it!

No comments: