Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Good: Bridget fell asleep by HERSELF last night! I nursed her, held her for a few minutes, then laid her down. I was going to sit on the bed near the door like I have been for the last two weeks, but she seemed really chatty, so I just slipped out and planned to go back in when she wound down. But she fell asleep! Tonight she cried a little when I left, so I went back in a couple of times to calm her, but she fell asleep in the crib again. ROCK ON. She is still waking up frequently through the night, but I'll take what I can get.

Bad: Our Internet keeps going down. Cox Communications is gonna get a piece of my mind at some point this week. I can feel it. I have spent a significant portion of my life on the phone with Cox. They make me crazy.

Ugly: Me wearing my grandmother's clothes for a skit at St. Isidore's at Sunday night. It was a ton of fun, but I was horridly embarrassed to walk into a room of 100 people with baby powder in my hair to make it look white, and wearing old lady clothes. Everyone laughed, and I nearly did, too.

No comments: