Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras

What did you do to celebrate? I went to Dairy Queen and got a Dr. Pepper float. Mmmmmmm. Tomorrow, my sensible eating plan will start anew. It isn't called "Fat Tuesday" for no reason, after all. :-)

What are you doing to observe Lent? I think I'm going to follow a couple of daily devotionals. I guess I have an hour and a half to decide for sure.

Bridget's sleeping is going so much better. She is such a trooper. She is typically falling asleep by herself (7 out of the last 8 days), and she is sleeping a lot longer at night, too. Not every night, but most nights. I had some realizations about how blessed I am to have such a healthy kid, and I am going to do my best to never complain about her sleeping habits again. I am really tired - I really am - but I am so blessed to have Bridget. She is just the best.

No comments: