Monday, January 7, 2008

Here we go...

My husband and I have talked about starting a blog for a long time so that people can keep up with what our beautiful baby girl is doing. Because, let's face it: She's the only reason anyone calls us anymore. Well, I guess that's not entirely true - Emily is still our friend because we have cable TV and she wants to watch Lost.

Anyway.

Here's the beginning of my blog. I bet you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish you could get back the time you spent reading this! Woot.

Who am I?

I'm Lori (25), married to Bill (29), and mama to the cutest baby girl in the world, Bridget (b. 7/24/07). I am overjoyed that I get to be a stay-at-home-mom to our daughter, and I spend my time trying to avoid irrepairably screwing up Bridget. I am Roman Catholic, or, as some of my family likes to say, I'm a "wacko Catholic." I take that as a compliment.

There's a lot more to me, but that's the important stuff. Stay tuned to the world's most boring blog to learn more.

No comments: