Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Got Back

....a bad back, that is.

On Tuesday night, I was bending down to pick up some laundry, when pain exploded in my lower back. I ended up laying on the floor while I whimpered like my almost-2-year-old. Bill finally lifted me to my feet and I laid down in bed. I called my doctor who called in a rx for muscle relaxants.

And here I am, Sunday afternoon, and it still hurts so darn bad. Sometimes it feels okay, but only when I am laying down, which is kinda hard to do with Bridget. I wish I knew what to do to make it better. It is driving me nuts asking for help and not able to do anything.

Sitting and typing on a computer sure doesn't feel good, so this is going to be short...I'm headed back to the couch.

1 comment:

Mandy Gramkow said...

um...oh no! Feel better soon!