Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exhaustion

My daughter is convinced that sleep is of the devil, so she will have no part in it. This makes me just a little tired. (To illustrate how tired, in the previous sentence, I spelled the word "of" a little creatively - "ove" - and it took me two tries to fix it.)

My brain is not functioning at full throttle. But life is good anyway. Bridget is the cutest darn thing to ever walk on this earth. Really. I just marvel at her sweetness (especially when she actually does sleep). How did I get so lucky? I'd rather be up every night with her than sleep one night through without her.

And now she's trying to type...Bridget would like FOR ME TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS, 1APP1ARENTLY. sHE ALSO SEEMS TO LIKE THE NUMBER 1.

````````````````A`ND NOW` SHE'S SLOBBERING ON THE KEYS...MUST GO.

No comments: